GamesDesktop 003.61 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.61 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. More information about GamesDesktop 003.61 can be seen at http://it.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_it_61 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 003.61 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_it_61\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 003.61's main executable file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 003.61. They take an average of 7.97 MB (8359656
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_it_61.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 003.61
of GamesDesktop 003.61.
GamesDesktop 003.61 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase GamesDesktop 003.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 003.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 003.61". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 003.61 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 003.61 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 003.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 003.61:
- The software company is: http://it.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_it_61\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 003.61.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 003.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 003.61 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 003.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 003.61 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 003.61 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 003.61 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130