This page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 003.005010140 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.005010140 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can get more details related to GamesDesktop 003.005010140 at http://it.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 003.005010140 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_it_005010140 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. GamesDesktop 003.005010140's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\gmsd_it_005010140\unins000.exe. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 003.005010140. They take 11.16 MB (11701888
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (907.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 003.005010140
of GamesDesktop 003.005010140.
GamesDesktop 003.005010140 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.005010140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.005010140 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 003.005010140 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 003.005010140". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 003.005010140 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 003.005010140 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 003.005010140, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 003.005010140:
- The software company is: http://it.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gmsd_it_005010140\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 003.005010140.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 003.005010140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 003.005010140 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 003.005010140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 003.005010140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 003.005010140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 003.005010140 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 22:02:45.750