This page is about GamesDesktop 003.005010040 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.005010040 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Click on http://it.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 003.005010040 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 003.005010040 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_it_005010040 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 003.005010040 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_it_005010040\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 003.005010040 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.63 MB (15343608
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_it_005010040.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 003.005010040
of GamesDesktop 003.005010040.
GamesDesktop 003.005010040 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GamesDesktop 003.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 003.005010040 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 003.005010040 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 003.005010040". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 003.005010040 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 003.005010040 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 003.005010040, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 003.005010040:
- The web site of the application is: http://it.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_it_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 003.005010040.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 003.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 003.005010040 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 003.005010040 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 003.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 003.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 003.005010040 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 12:22:40.240