You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please open http://es.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 002.65 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_65 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_65\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65. unins000.exe is the GamesDesktop 002.65's primary executable file and it takes close to 699.59 KB (716381 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 002.65 is composed of the following executables which take 699.59 KB (716381
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 002.65
of GamesDesktop 002.65.
GamesDesktop 002.65 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GamesDesktop 002.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 002.65 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 002.65". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 002.65 app will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 002.65 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 002.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.65:
- The software company is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_65\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 002.65 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.65 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:07:21.583