You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.64 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 002.64 at http://es.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 002.64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_64 directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 002.64 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_64\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 002.64. They take about 7.99 MB (8373477
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_es_64.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.59 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 002.64 version 002.64
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 002.64.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
GamesDesktop 002.64 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 002.64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 002.64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 002.64". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 002.64 app will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 002.64 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 002.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.64:
- The publisher is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_64\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 002.64.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 002.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 002.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.64 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.64 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:02:45.590