GamesDesktop 002.173 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.173 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://es.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 002.173 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 002.173 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_es_173 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GamesDesktop 002.173's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_es_173\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 002.173. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15352373
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_es_173.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.59 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 002.173 version 002.173
GamesDesktop 002.173 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove GamesDesktop 002.173 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 002.173 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 002.173 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 002.173". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 002.173 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 002.173 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 002.173, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.173:
- The web site of the application is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_es_173\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 002.173.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.173, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 002.173 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 002.173 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.173 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 002.173 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.173 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:12:54.403