This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.155 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.155 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://es.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 002.155 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_155 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 002.155 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_155\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 693.51 KB (710152 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GamesDesktop 002.155. They occupy about 693.51 KB (710152
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 002.155 version 002.155
GamesDesktop 002.155 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GamesDesktop 002.155 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 002.155 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 002.155 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 002.155". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 002.155 app will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 002.155 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 002.155, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.155:
- The web site of the program is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_155\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 002.155.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.155, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 002.155 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.155 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 002.155 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.155 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.155 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:14:30.013