This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.155 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.155 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://es.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 002.155 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_155 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 002.155 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_155\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 693.51 KB (710152 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GamesDesktop 002.155. They occupy about 693.51 KB (710152
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 002.155 version 002.155
GamesDesktop 002.155 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GamesDesktop 002.155 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 002.155 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 002.155 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 002.155". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 002.155 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 002.155 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 002.155, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.155:
- The web site of the application is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_155\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 002.155.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.155, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 002.155 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.155 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 002.155 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.155 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.155 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:14:30.013