You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010187 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010187 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about GamesDesktop 002.005010187 can be found at http://es.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 002.005010187 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187 directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187\gmsd_es_005010187 - uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010187. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 002.005010187's primary executable file and it takes about 9.89 MB (10375168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 002.005010187. They take an average of 10.95 MB (11486492
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- gmsd_es_005010187 - uninstall.exe (704.09 KB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 002.005010187
of GamesDesktop 002.005010187.
GamesDesktop 002.005010187 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010187:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187\gmsd_es_005010187 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187\predm.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_es_005010187_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 002.005010187 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 002.005010187 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 002.005010187 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 002.005010187 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 002.005010187". The GamesDesktop 002.005010187 app will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 002.005010187 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 002.005010187, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.005010187:
- The web site of the program is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010187\gmsd_es_005010187 - uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 002.005010187.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.005010187, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 002.005010187 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 002.005010187 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010187 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 00:19:52.440