GamesDesktop 002.005010140 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010140 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Please open http://es.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 002.005010140 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. GamesDesktop 002.005010140 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010140 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GamesDesktop 002.005010140's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010140\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 002.005010140's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 002.005010140 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.73 MB (15448853
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_es_005010140.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (907.59 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 002.005010140 version 002.005010140
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010140.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_es_005010140
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_es_005010140\gmsd_es_005010140.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_es_005010141\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_es_005010140_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 002.005010140 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 002.005010140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 002.005010140 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 002.005010140". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 002.005010140 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 002.005010140 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 002.005010140, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.005010140:
- The publisher is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010140\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 002.005010140.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.005010140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 002.005010140 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 002.005010140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.005010140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010140 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:25:30.823