This web page is about GamesDesktop 002.005010040 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010040 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 002.005010040 at http://es.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 002.005010040 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010040 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.005010040 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010040\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 002.005010040's main file takes around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 002.005010040 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.63 MB (15341048
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_es_005010040.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 002.005010040 version 002.005010040
GamesDesktop 002.005010040 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 002.005010040 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 002.005010040 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 002.005010040". The GamesDesktop 002.005010040 app will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 002.005010040 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 002.005010040, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.005010040:
- The web site of the application is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010040.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 002.005010040 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.005010040 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 002.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010040 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 20:41:08.500