You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010010 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010010 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Click on http://es.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 002.005010010 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Usually the GamesDesktop 002.005010010 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010010 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GamesDesktop 002.005010010's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010010\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 002.005010010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.63 MB (15344016
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_es_005010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 002.005010010 version 002.005010010
GamesDesktop 002.005010010 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 002.005010010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 002.005010010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 002.005010010". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 002.005010010 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 002.005010010 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 002.005010010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.005010010:
- The web site of the program is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 002.005010010.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 002.005010010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.005010010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 002.005010010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:40:15.373