GamesDesktop 002.005010009 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010009 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about GamesDesktop 002.005010009 can be found at http://es.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 002.005010009 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010009 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. GamesDesktop 002.005010009's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010009\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 002.005010009. They take 14.63 MB (15340104
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_es_005010009.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 002.005010009 version 002.005010009
GamesDesktop 002.005010009 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 002.005010009 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 002.005010009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 002.005010009". The GamesDesktop 002.005010009 application will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 002.005010009 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 002.005010009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 002.005010009:
- The web site of the application is: http://es.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_es_005010009\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010009.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 002.005010009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 002.005010009 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 002.005010009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 002.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 002.005010009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:09:51.860