GamesDesktop 001.567 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.567 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. More info about the app GamesDesktop 001.567 can be seen at http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_567 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_567\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 001.567. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 001.567's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 001.567. They take about 7.96 MB (8351584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_fr_567.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.567
of GamesDesktop 001.567.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 001.567.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 001.567 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\gmsd_fr_567.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\unins000.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_fr_567_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 001.567 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove GamesDesktop 001.567 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 001.567 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 001.567 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.567". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 001.567 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 001.567 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 001.567, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.567:
- The publisher is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_567\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.567.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.567, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.567 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.567 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.567 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.567 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.567 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:00:57.787