GamesDesktop 001.567 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.567 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. More info about the app GamesDesktop 001.567 can be seen at http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_567 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_567\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 001.567. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 001.567's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 001.567. They take about 7.96 MB (8351584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_fr_567.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.567
of GamesDesktop 001.567.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 001.567.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 001.567 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\gmsd_fr_567.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_567\unins000.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_fr_567_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 001.567 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove GamesDesktop 001.567 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 001.567 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 001.567 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.567". The GamesDesktop 001.567 application will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 001.567 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.567, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.567:
- The web site of the program is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_567\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.567.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.567, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.567 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.567 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.567 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.567 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.567 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:00:57.787