GamesDesktop 001.56 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.56 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 001.56 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_56 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. GamesDesktop 001.56's full uninstall command line is "D:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_56\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled gmsd_fr_56.exe and its approximative size is 3.79 MB (3977896 bytes).
GamesDesktop 001.56 is composed of the following executables which take 4.85 MB (5081152
bytes) on disk:
- gmsd_fr_56.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 001.56 version 001.56
GamesDesktop 001.56 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase GamesDesktop 001.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.56 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 001.56 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.56". The GamesDesktop 001.56 app will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 001.56 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.56, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.56:
- The software company is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_56\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 001.56.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.56 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.56 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:09:54.527