You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.168 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.168 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Please open http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 001.168 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 001.168 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_168 directory, regulated by the user's option. GamesDesktop 001.168's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_168\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.13 MB (3282304 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 001.168 contains of the executables below. They take 4.19 MB (4393205
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.04 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 001.168 version 001.168
GamesDesktop 001.168 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove GamesDesktop 001.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 001.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 001.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.168". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 001.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 001.168 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 001.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_168\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.168.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 001.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.168 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 001.168 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:13:35.327