This info is about GamesDesktop 001.140 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.140 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about the app GamesDesktop 001.140 can be found at http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 001.140 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 001.140 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside GamesDesktop 001.140. They occupy about 7.99 MB (8373429
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_fr_140.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.04 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 001.140 version 001.140
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove GamesDesktop 001.140 from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 001.140:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140\qwert.txt
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140\qwert10.txt
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140\qwert4.txt
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140\qwert5.txt
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_fr_140_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 001.140 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GamesDesktop 001.140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 001.140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 001.140 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.140". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 001.140 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 001.140 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 001.140, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.140:
- The software company is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_140\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 001.140.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 001.140 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 001.140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.140 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:30:50.820