This page is about GamesDesktop 001.021010237 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.021010237 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. GamesDesktop 001.021010237 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_021010237 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GamesDesktop 001.021010237 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_021010237\gmsd_fr_021010237 - uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.79 MB (3971248 bytes) on disk and is labeled gmsd_fr_021010237.exe.
The following executables are installed together with GamesDesktop 001.021010237. They take about 5.22 MB (5475435
bytes) on disk.
- gmsd_fr_021010237 - uninstall.exe (871.54 KB)
- gmsd_fr_021010237.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 001.021010237 version 001.021010237
GamesDesktop 001.021010237 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.021010237 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 001.021010237 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 001.021010237 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.021010237". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 001.021010237 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 001.021010237 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.021010237, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 001.021010237.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.021010237, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.021010237 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 001.021010237 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.021010237 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 001.021010237 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.021010237 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 12:55:59.213