This web page is about GamesDesktop 001.005010141 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010141 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 001.005010141 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 001.005010141 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 001.005010141. They take 14.80 MB (15515325
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_fr_005010141.exe (3.84 MB)
- predm.exe (383.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.54 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 001.005010141 version 001.005010141
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.005010141 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 001.005010141's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141\gmsd_fr_005010141.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_fr_005010141_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 001.005010141 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove GamesDesktop 001.005010141 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 001.005010141 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 001.005010141 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.005010141". The GamesDesktop 001.005010141 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 001.005010141 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.005010141, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.005010141:
- The publisher is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010141\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 001.005010141.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.005010141, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 001.005010141 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 001.005010141 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010141 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.005010141 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010141 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 11:46:38.123