GamesDesktop 001.005010140 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010140 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Click on http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 001.005010140 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 001.005010140 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 001.005010140 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GamesDesktop 001.005010140. They occupy about 14.53 MB (15238325
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_fr_005010140.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (383.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.005010140
of GamesDesktop 001.005010140.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010140.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140\gmsd_fr_005010140.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140\unins000.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_fr_005010140_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 001.005010140 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove GamesDesktop 001.005010140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 001.005010140 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 001.005010140 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.005010140". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 001.005010140 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 001.005010140 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.005010140, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.005010140:
- The publisher is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_005010140\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.005010140.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.005010140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.005010140 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.005010140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.005010140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010140 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:01:04.300