You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010039 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010039 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info on GamesDesktop 001.005010039 at http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 001.005010039 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010039 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GamesDesktop 001.005010039's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010039\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes).
GamesDesktop 001.005010039 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.63 MB (15343632
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_fr_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.005010039
of GamesDesktop 001.005010039.
GamesDesktop 001.005010039 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 001.005010039 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 001.005010039 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.005010039". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 001.005010039 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 001.005010039 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 001.005010039, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.005010039:
- The web site of the program is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.005010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.005010039 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.005010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 001.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.005010039 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:48:07.550