This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.004010141 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.004010141 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Usually the GamesDesktop 001.004010141 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_004010141 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GamesDesktop 001.004010141 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_004010141\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 001.004010141. They occupy about 14.96 MB (15682277
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_fr_004010141.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (909.04 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 001.004010141 version 001.004010141
GamesDesktop 001.004010141 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GamesDesktop 001.004010141 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 001.004010141 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 001.004010141 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.004010141". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 001.004010141 program will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 001.004010141 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 001.004010141, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 001.004010141.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.004010141, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 001.004010141 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 001.004010141 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.004010141 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 001.004010141 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.004010141 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 19:04:51.163