You can find on this page details on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.002010036 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.002010036 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. GamesDesktop 001.002010036 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_002010036 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove GamesDesktop 001.002010036 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_002010036\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 001.002010036. They take an average of 14.63 MB (15343800
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_fr_002010036.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.002010036
of GamesDesktop 001.002010036.
GamesDesktop 001.002010036 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.002010036 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 001.002010036 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 001.002010036 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.002010036". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 001.002010036 program will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 001.002010036 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 001.002010036, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 001.002010036.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.002010036, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 001.002010036 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 001.002010036 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 001.002010036 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 001.002010036 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.002010036 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 22:24:28.333