This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesBar 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall GamesBar 18.104.22.168 from your computerOberon Media, Inc.
. You can read more on Oberon Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.oberon-media.com
to get more information about GamesBar 22.214.171.124 on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. Usually the GamesBar 126.96.36.199 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GamesBar 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninst.exe is the GamesBar 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it occupies about 81.54 KB (83500 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesBar 220.127.116.11. They take about 928.33 KB (950612
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstaller.exe (313.39 KB)
- SearchEngineProtection.exe (533.40 KB)
- uninst.exe (81.54 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesBar 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GamesBar 126.96.36.199 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesBar 188.8.131.52:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesBar 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GamesBar
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GameInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GBUninstPopup.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\Localization.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\Reg.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
GamesBar 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company Oberon Media, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove GamesBar 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesBar 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesBar 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesBar 188.8.131.52". The GamesBar 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you click GamesBar 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesBar 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesBar 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.oberon-media.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesBar 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing GamesBar 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesBar 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesBar 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesBar 18.104.22.168 by Oberon Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GamesBar 22.214.171.124 by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesBar 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:58:50.843