This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesBar 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall GamesBar 184.108.40.206 from your computerOberon Media, Inc.
. You can read more on Oberon Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.oberon-media.com
to get more information about GamesBar 220.127.116.11 on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. Usually the GamesBar 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GamesBar 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninst.exe is the GamesBar 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it occupies about 81.54 KB (83500 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesBar 188.8.131.52. They take about 928.33 KB (950612
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstaller.exe (313.39 KB)
- SearchEngineProtection.exe (533.40 KB)
- uninst.exe (81.54 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesBar 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
GamesBar 18.104.22.168 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesBar 22.214.171.124:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesBar 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GamesBar
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GameInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GBUninstPopup.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\Localization.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\Reg.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
GamesBar 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company Oberon Media, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove GamesBar 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesBar 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesBar 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesBar 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the GamesBar 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesBar 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesBar 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesBar 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.oberon-media.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesBar 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing GamesBar 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesBar 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesBar 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesBar 184.108.40.206 by Oberon Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GamesBar 220.127.116.11 by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesBar 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:58:50.843