You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesBar 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesBar 18.104.22.168 from your computerOberon Media, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Oberon Media, Inc.. Click on http://www.oberon-media.com
to get more facts about GamesBar 22.214.171.124 on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. Usually the GamesBar 126.96.36.199 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for GamesBar 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the GamesBar 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies around 250.10 KB (256104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GamesBar 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1193104
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstaller.exe (313.39 KB)
- SearchEngineProtection.exe (601.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (250.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GamesBar 22.214.171.124.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall GamesBar 126.96.36.199.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\GamesBar
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\188.8.131.52\oberontb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\184.108.40.206\oberontb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GameInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GBUninstPopup.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
GamesBar 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company Oberon Media, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GamesBar 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GamesBar 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesBar 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesBar 188.8.131.52". The GamesBar 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesBar 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesBar 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesBar 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oberon-media.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesBar 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling GamesBar 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesBar 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesBar 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesBar 18.104.22.168 by Oberon Media, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesBar 22.214.171.124 by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesBar 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 15:42:31.237