Games-desktop 026.35 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Games-desktop 026.35 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the software Games-desktop 026.35 can be found at http://ca.recover.com
. Games-desktop 026.35 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop folder, depending on the user's decision. Games-desktop 026.35's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 689.46 KB (706008 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Games-desktop 026.35. They take about 689.46 KB (706008
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Games-desktop 026.35 version 026.35
Games-desktop 026.35 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Games-desktop 026.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Games-desktop 026.35 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Games-desktop 026.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Games-desktop 026.35". The Games-desktop 026.35 app will be found automatically. After you click Games-desktop 026.35 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Games-desktop 026.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Games-desktop 026.35:
- The web site of the program is: http://ca.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Games-desktop 026.35.
8. After uninstalling Games-desktop 026.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 026.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 026.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Games-desktop 026.35 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that Games-desktop 026.35 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Games-desktop 026.35 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:54:00.163