Games-desktop 026.19 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Games-desktop 026.19 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Detailed information about Games-desktop 026.19 can be found at http://ca.recover.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Games-desktop 026.19 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 701.68 KB (718520 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Games-desktop 026.19. They occupy about 701.68 KB (718520
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Games-desktop 026.19 version 026.19
Games-desktop 026.19 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Games-desktop 026.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Games-desktop 026.19 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Games-desktop 026.19 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Games-desktop 026.19". If it exists on your system the Games-desktop 026.19 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Games-desktop 026.19 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Games-desktop 026.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Games-desktop 026.19:
- The software company is: http://ca.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Games-desktop 026.19.
8. After removing Games-desktop 026.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 026.19 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 026.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Games-desktop 026.19 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that Games-desktop 026.19 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Games-desktop 026.19 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:23:10.270