You can find on this page details on how to remove Games-desktop 021.15 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Games-desktop 021.15 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Games-desktop 021.15 can be seen at http://mx.recover.com
. Games-desktop 021.15 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Games-desktop 021.15 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 689.51 KB (706056 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Games-desktop 021.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2853088
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins001.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins002.exe (703.60 KB)
- unins003.exe (703.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Games-desktop 021.15 version 021.15
Games-desktop 021.15 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Games-desktop 021.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Games-desktop 021.15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Games-desktop 021.15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Games-desktop 021.15". If it is installed on your PC the Games-desktop 021.15 application will be found very quickly. After you click Games-desktop 021.15 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Games-desktop 021.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Games-desktop 021.15:
- The publisher is: http://mx.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Games-desktop 021.15.
8. After uninstalling Games-desktop 021.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 021.15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 021.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Games-desktop 021.15 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that Games-desktop 021.15 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Games-desktop 021.15 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:32:13.400