Games-desktop 021.14 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Games-desktop 021.14 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Click on http://mx.recover.com
to get more info about Games-desktop 021.14 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Usually the Games-desktop 021.14 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Games-desktop 021.14 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". Games-desktop 021.14's primary file takes around 689.51 KB (706056 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Games-desktop 021.14 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2853088
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins001.exe (689.51 KB)
- unins002.exe (703.60 KB)
- unins003.exe (703.60 KB)
This data is about Games-desktop 021.14 version 021.14
Games-desktop 021.14 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Games-desktop 021.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Games-desktop 021.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Games-desktop 021.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Games-desktop 021.14". If it is installed on your PC the Games-desktop 021.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Games-desktop 021.14 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Games-desktop 021.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Games-desktop 021.14:
- The software company is: http://mx.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Games-desktop 021.14.
8. After removing Games-desktop 021.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 021.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 021.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Games-desktop 021.14 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that Games-desktop 021.14 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Games-desktop 021.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:32:13.370