This web page contains complete information on how to remove Games-desktop 020.12 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Games-desktop 020.12 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Click on http://br.recover.com
to get more info about Games-desktop 020.12 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Games-desktop 020.12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Games-desktop 020.12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 689.51 KB (706056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Games-desktop 020.12. They occupy about 689.51 KB (706056
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 020.12
of Games-desktop 020.12.
Games-desktop 020.12 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Games-desktop 020.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Games-desktop 020.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Games-desktop 020.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Games-desktop 020.12". If it is installed on your PC the Games-desktop 020.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Games-desktop 020.12 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Games-desktop 020.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Games-desktop 020.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Games-desktop 020.12.
8. After removing Games-desktop 020.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 020.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 020.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Games-desktop 020.12 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that Games-desktop 020.12 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Games-desktop 020.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:41:42.750