Games-desktop 008.20 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Games-desktop 008.20 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More details about Games-desktop 008.20 can be found at http://pl.recover.com
. Games-desktop 008.20 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Games-desktop 008.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 701.68 KB (718520 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Games-desktop 008.20. They occupy 701.68 KB (718520
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 008.20
of Games-desktop 008.20.
Games-desktop 008.20 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Games-desktop 008.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Games-desktop 008.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Games-desktop 008.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Games-desktop 008.20". The Games-desktop 008.20 app will be found automatically. After you click Games-desktop 008.20 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Games-desktop 008.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Games-desktop 008.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://pl.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Games-desktop 008.20.
8. After uninstalling Games-desktop 008.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 008.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 008.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Games-desktop 008.20 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that Games-desktop 008.20 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Games-desktop 008.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:57:02.130