Games-desktop 002.31 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Games-desktop 002.31 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://es.recover.com
to get more details about Games-desktop 002.31 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Games-desktop 002.31 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 691.20 KB (707792 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Games-desktop 002.31. They occupy about 691.20 KB (707792
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Games-desktop 002.31 version 002.31
Games-desktop 002.31 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Games-desktop 002.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Games-desktop 002.31 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Games-desktop 002.31 or simply click the Search field and type in "Games-desktop 002.31". If it exists on your system the Games-desktop 002.31 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Games-desktop 002.31 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Games-desktop 002.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Games-desktop 002.31:
- The publisher is: http://es.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Games-desktop 002.31.
8. After removing Games-desktop 002.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Games-desktop 002.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Games-desktop 002.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Games-desktop 002.31 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that Games-desktop 002.31 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Games-desktop 002.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:37:54.683