GamerPubTB Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GamerPubTB Toolbar from your PCGamerPubTB
. More information about GamerPubTB can be found here
. Please open http://GamerPubTB.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on GamerPubTB Toolbar on GamerPubTB's website. GamerPubTB Toolbar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GamerPubTB directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing GamerPubTB Toolbar is C:\Program Files\GamerPubTB\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is named GamerPubTBToolbarHelper.exe.
GamerPubTB Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 244.36 KB (250224
bytes) on disk.
- GamerPubTBToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- GamerPubTBToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to GamerPubTB Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GamerPubTB Toolbar:
GamerPubTB Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company GamerPubTB. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase GamerPubTB Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamerPubTB Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamerPubTB Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamerPubTB Toolbar". The GamerPubTB Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click GamerPubTB Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamerPubTB Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamerPubTB Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://GamerPubTB.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GamerPubTB\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamerPubTB Toolbar.
8. After removing GamerPubTB Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamerPubTB Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamerPubTB Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamerPubTB Toolbar by GamerPubTB from your computer, we are not saying that GamerPubTB Toolbar by GamerPubTB is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamerPubTB Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-18 17:54:45.073