This page is about Gamelord Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Gamelord Server from your systemMTPSoft
. You can read more on MTPSoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Gamelord Server at http://mtpsoft.ir
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamelord Server 4 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Gamelord Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamelord Server 4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GamelordServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 301.00 KB (308224 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gamelord Server. They take about 867.50 KB (888320
bytes) on disk.
- GamelordServer.exe (301.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
This data is about Gamelord Server version 4.4.9
only. For other Gamelord Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gamelord Server is a program marketed by MTPSoft. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Gamelord Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gamelord Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gamelord Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gamelord Server". The Gamelord Server app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gamelord Server in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gamelord Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gamelord Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://mtpsoft.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamelord Server 4\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gamelord Server.
8. After removing Gamelord Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gamelord Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gamelord Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gamelord Server by MTPSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Gamelord Server by MTPSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gamelord Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 18:01:54.173