Gamebox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gamebox from your computer337 Technology Limited
. You can find out more on 337 Technology Limited or check for application updates here
. Usually the Gamebox program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gamebox folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Gamebox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gamebox\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Gamebox.exe and its approximative size is 620.09 KB (634976 bytes).
Gamebox is composed of the following executables which take 2.81 MB (2944352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Gamebox.exe (620.09 KB)
- Gamebsn.exe (386.09 KB)
- Gamedsk.exe (554.59 KB)
- GameExternal.exe (369.59 KB)
- GameServer.exe (60.09 KB)
- GameSvc.exe (275.09 KB)
- GDPatchExe.exe (105.09 KB)
- GDPatchExe64.exe (119.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (385.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Gamebox version 1.0
Gamebox is a program released by the software company 337 Technology Limited. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Gamebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gamebox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gamebox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gamebox". The Gamebox app will be found automatically. After you select Gamebox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gamebox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gamebox.
8. After removing Gamebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gamebox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gamebox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gamebox by 337 Technology Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Gamebox by 337 Technology Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gamebox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 02:29:47.973