GameNutt Games Console
GameNutt Games Console is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GameNutt Games Console from your systemSweet Gamer,LLC
. Further information on Sweet Gamer,LLC can be found here
. GameNutt Games Console is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\GameNutt folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall GameNutt Games Console by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GameNutt\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1753600 bytes) on disk and is titled GameNuttConsole.exe.
The following executables are installed together with GameNutt Games Console. They occupy about 2.60 MB (2728530
bytes) on disk.
- gamenutt.exe (892.50 KB)
- GameNuttConsole.exe (1.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (59.58 KB)
This data is about GameNutt Games Console version 1.1.4
GameNutt Games Console is a program released by Sweet Gamer,LLC. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GameNutt Games Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GameNutt Games Console from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GameNutt Games Console or simply click the Search field and type in "GameNutt Games Console". If it exists on your system the GameNutt Games Console program will be found very quickly. After you click GameNutt Games Console in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GameNutt Games Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameNutt Games Console.
8. After removing GameNutt Games Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GameNutt Games Console which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GameNutt Games Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GameNutt Games Console by Sweet Gamer,LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameNutt Games Console by Sweet Gamer,LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GameNutt Games Console in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 00:16:53.323