GameCredits Core (64-bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) from your systemGamecredits Foundation
. Check out here
for more info on Gamecredits Foundation. More data about the software GameCredits Core (64-bit) can be found at https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/
. GameCredits Core (64-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Gamecredits folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gamecredits\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. gamecredits-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 26.42 MB (27706880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GameCredits Core (64-bit). They occupy 37.70 MB (39529688
bytes) on disk.
- gamecredits-qt.exe (26.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (90.71 KB)
- gamecredits-cli.exe (3.44 MB)
- gamecreditsd.exe (7.74 MB)
This data is about GameCredits Core (64-bit) version 0.9.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GameCredits Core (64-bit):
GameCredits Core (64-bit) is a program by the software company Gamecredits Foundation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GameCredits Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GameCredits Core (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the GameCredits Core (64-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GameCredits Core (64-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GameCredits Core (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameCredits Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gamecredits\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling GameCredits Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GameCredits Core (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GameCredits Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) by Gamecredits Foundation from your computer, we are not saying that GameCredits Core (64-bit) by Gamecredits Foundation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameCredits Core (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 16:23:11.603