GameCenter versione 126.96.36.199
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GameCenter versione 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GameCenter versione 184.108.40.206 from your computerCyanide
. You can read more on Cyanide or check for application updates here
. Further information about GameCenter versione 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.cyanide-studio.com
. Usually the GameCenter versione 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyanide\GameCenter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GameCenter versione 22.214.171.124 is "C:\Program Files\Cyanide\GameCenter\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 1.05 MB (1099656 bytes).
The executables below are part of GameCenter versione 126.96.36.199. They take an average of 2.21 MB (2312139
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter.exe (1.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GameCenter versione 184.108.40.206.
GameCenter versione 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company Cyanide. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall GameCenter versione 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GameCenter versione 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameCenter versione 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameCenter versione 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the GameCenter versione 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GameCenter versione 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GameCenter versione 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameCenter versione 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cyanide-studio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cyanide\GameCenter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GameCenter versione 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling GameCenter versione 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GameCenter versione 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameCenter versione 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameCenter versione 18.104.22.168 by Cyanide from your PC, we are not saying that GameCenter versione 22.214.171.124 by Cyanide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameCenter versione 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 16:47:34.330