Game Explorer Categories - touch
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Game Explorer Categories - touch for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Game Explorer Categories - touch from your computerWildTangent, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent, Inc.. Game Explorer Categories - touch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Game Explorer Categories - touch directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Game Explorer Categories - touch is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Game Explorer Categories - touch\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled provider.exe and it has a size of 322.26 KB (329992 bytes).
Game Explorer Categories - touch contains of the executables below. They take 685.00 KB (701444
bytes) on disk.
- provider.exe (322.26 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.75 KB)
This web page is about Game Explorer Categories - touch version 184.108.40.206
If you are manually uninstalling Game Explorer Categories - touch we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Game Explorer Categories - touch is a program offered by the software company WildTangent, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Game Explorer Categories - touch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Game Explorer Categories - touch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Game Explorer Categories - touch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Game Explorer Categories - touch". If it exists on your system the Game Explorer Categories - touch app will be found very quickly. When you click Game Explorer Categories - touch in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Game Explorer Categories - touch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Game Explorer Categories - touch.
8. After removing Game Explorer Categories - touch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Explorer Categories - touch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Game Explorer Categories - touch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Game Explorer Categories - touch by WildTangent, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Game Explorer Categories - touch by WildTangent, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Game Explorer Categories - touch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:29:03.683