Game Booster 3
Game Booster 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Game Booster 3 from your PCIObit
. More info about IObit can be found here
. More details about the app Game Booster 3 can be seen at http://www.iobit.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Game Booster 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3\unins001.exe. GameBooster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.32 MB (2428248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Game Booster 3. They take about 7.79 MB (8167616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1,003.34 KB)
- Boost.exe (257.34 KB)
- GameBooster.exe (2.32 MB)
- gbtray.exe (617.84 KB)
- IObitCommunities.exe (435.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- GB_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (991.34 KB)
The current page applies to Game Booster 3 version 3.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Game Booster 3:
...click to view all...
Game Booster 3 is an application by IObit. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Game Booster 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Game Booster 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Game Booster 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Game Booster 3". The Game Booster 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Game Booster 3 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Game Booster 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Booster 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.iobit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Booster 3\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Game Booster 3.
8. After removing Game Booster 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Game Booster 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Game Booster 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Game Booster 3 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Game Booster 3 by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Game Booster 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 18:10:16.563