You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GambleTech 4.1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GambleTech 4.1.1 from your systemGambleTech, Inc.
. More information on GambleTech, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://gamble-tech.net/
to get more details about GambleTech 4.1.1 on GambleTech, Inc.'s website. GambleTech 4.1.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GambleTech directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for GambleTech 4.1.1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GambleTech\unins000.exe. iTerminal.exe is the GambleTech 4.1.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.60 MB (9022976 bytes) on disk.
GambleTech 4.1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.76 MB (10233019
bytes) on disk:
- iTerminal.exe (8.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to GambleTech 4.1.1 version 4.1.1
GambleTech 4.1.1 is a program released by GambleTech, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase GambleTech 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GambleTech 4.1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GambleTech 4.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "GambleTech 4.1.1". If it exists on your system the GambleTech 4.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GambleTech 4.1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GambleTech 4.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GambleTech 4.1.1:
- The software company is: http://gamble-tech.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GambleTech\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GambleTech 4.1.1.
8. After removing GambleTech 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GambleTech 4.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GambleTech 4.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GambleTech 4.1.1 by GambleTech, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GambleTech 4.1.1 by GambleTech, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GambleTech 4.1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:02:29.883