Gambit (revision 18)
A way to uninstall Gambit (revision 18) from your computer
Gambit (revision 18) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by Jelle Geerts
. You can read more on Jelle Geerts or check for application updates here
. Click on http://purl.org/net/gambit
to get more info about Gambit (revision 18) on Jelle Geerts's website. Gambit (revision 18) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gambit directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Gambit (revision 18)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gambit\unins000.exe". Gambit (revision 18)'s primary file takes around 514.50 KB (526848 bytes) and is called Gambit.exe.
Gambit (revision 18) contains of the executables below. They take 1.76 MB (1840841
bytes) on disk.
- Gambit.exe (514.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- gupta.exe (115.00 KB)
This info is about Gambit (revision 18) version 18
How to remove Gambit (revision 18) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Gambit (revision 18) is a program released by the software company Jelle Geerts. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Gambit (revision 18) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gambit (revision 18) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gambit (revision 18)". If it exists on your system the Gambit (revision 18) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gambit (revision 18) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gambit (revision 18), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gambit (revision 18):
- The publisher is: http://purl.org/net/gambit
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gambit\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gambit (revision 18).
8. After removing Gambit (revision 18), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gambit (revision 18) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gambit (revision 18) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Gambit (revision 18):
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gambit (revision 18) by Jelle Geerts from your computer, we are not saying that Gambit (revision 18) by Jelle Geerts is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gambit (revision 18) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:16:15.170