Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I from your systemSevenOne Intermedia
. Go over here
where you can read more on SevenOne Intermedia. Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 737.00 KB (754688 bytes) on disk and is named galileo.exe.
Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I is composed of the following executables which take 936.50 KB (958976
bytes) on disk:
- galileo.exe (737.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (155.50 KB)
- www.exe (44.00 KB)
Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I is a program released by SevenOne Intermedia. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I or simply click the Search field and type in "Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I". If it is installed on your PC the Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I.
8. After uninstalling Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I by SevenOne Intermedia from your computer, nor are we saying that Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I by SevenOne Intermedia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Galileo Family Quiz - Spezial I in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 20:57:55.590