GalaxyRS Text Translator
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GalaxyRS Text Translator for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GalaxyRS Text Translator from your PCMy Company Name
. You can find out more on My Company Name or check for application updates here
. Usually the GalaxyRS Text Translator program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Honeywell\GalaxyRS directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GalaxyRS Text Translator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TextTranslator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk.
GalaxyRS Text Translator contains of the executables below. They take 396.00 KB (405504
bytes) on disk.
- TextTrans.exe (236.00 KB)
- TextTranslator.exe (160.00 KB)
This data is about GalaxyRS Text Translator version 1.00.0000
GalaxyRS Text Translator is a program marketed by My Company Name. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GalaxyRS Text Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GalaxyRS Text Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GalaxyRS Text Translator or simply click the Search field and type in "GalaxyRS Text Translator". If it exists on your system the GalaxyRS Text Translator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GalaxyRS Text Translator in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GalaxyRS Text Translator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GalaxyRS Text Translator.
8. After uninstalling GalaxyRS Text Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GalaxyRS Text Translator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GalaxyRS Text Translator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GalaxyRS Text Translator by My Company Name from your computer, nor are we saying that GalaxyRS Text Translator by My Company Name is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GalaxyRS Text Translator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 18:46:40.763