This page is about Gaea+ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Gaea+ from your systemXLAB d.o.o
. Check out here
for more information on XLAB d.o.o. You can read more about about Gaea+ at http://www.gaeaplus.si
. Gaea+ is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaea+ folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Gaea+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaea+\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 139.36 KB (142708 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Gaea+ contains of the executables below. They take 386.86 KB (396148
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (139.36 KB)
- gaeaplus.exe (123.50 KB)
- nbexec.exe (124.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Gaea+ version 2.10.20
Gaea+ is an application released by XLAB d.o.o. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Gaea+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Gaea+ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gaea+ or simply click the Search field and type in "Gaea+". If it exists on your system the Gaea+ program will be found very quickly. When you click Gaea+ in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gaea+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gaea+:
- The publisher is: http://www.gaeaplus.si
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaea+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gaea+.
8. After uninstalling Gaea+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gaea+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gaea+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gaea+ by XLAB d.o.o from your PC, nor are we saying that Gaea+ by XLAB d.o.o is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gaea+ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 10:28:47.993