This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Gadu-Gadu 10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gadu-Gadu 10 from your PCGG Network S.A.
. Take a look here
for more info on GG Network S.A.. Usually the Gadu-Gadu 10 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadu-Gadu 10 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadu-Gadu 10\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gadu-Gadu 10. The program's main executable file is named gg.exe and occupies 11.30 MB (11850344 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Gadu-Gadu 10. They occupy 14.75 MB (15461515
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReporter.exe (80.60 KB)
- gg.exe (11.30 MB)
- iplapreinstaller.exe (79.94 KB)
- open-fm.exe (516.00 KB)
- spellchecker_gg.exe (76.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.67 KB)
- vcredist_unpacked_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10
of Gadu-Gadu 10. You can find below info on other releases of Gadu-Gadu 10:
Gadu-Gadu 10 is a program marketed by GG Network S.A.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Gadu-Gadu 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gadu-Gadu 10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gadu-Gadu 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gadu-Gadu 10". The Gadu-Gadu 10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gadu-Gadu 10 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gadu-Gadu 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gadu-Gadu 10.
8. After removing Gadu-Gadu 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gadu-Gadu 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gadu-Gadu 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gadu-Gadu 10 by GG Network S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gadu-Gadu 10 by GG Network S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gadu-Gadu 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 22:18:14.520