You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gabon Telecom for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gabon Telecom from your systemGabon_Telecom
. You can read more on Gabon_Telecom or check for application updates here
. Usually the Gabon Telecom application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gabon Telecom\Y858 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Gabon Telecom's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gabon Telecom\Y858\uninst\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 352.79 KB (361256 bytes) on disk and is labeled OpenURL.exe.
The following executables are contained in Gabon Telecom. They occupy 7.52 MB (7889840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpenURL.exe (352.79 KB)
- ModemListener.exe (165.79 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (74.79 KB)
- install.exe (56.79 KB)
- install32.exe (89.29 KB)
- install64.exe (109.79 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (107.29 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (132.29 KB)
- Rndis_Update_64.exe (675.79 KB)
- TcpipWindowsSizeFix.exe (72.25 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- spuninst.exe (225.87 KB)
- update.exe (737.87 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- Kb909394.exe (509.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Gabon Telecom is an application marketed by Gabon_Telecom. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Gabon Telecom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gabon Telecom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gabon Telecom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gabon Telecom". If it is installed on your PC the Gabon Telecom app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gabon Telecom in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gabon Telecom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gabon Telecom.
8. After uninstalling Gabon Telecom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gabon Telecom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gabon Telecom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gabon Telecom by Gabon_Telecom from your computer, nor are we saying that Gabon Telecom by Gabon_Telecom is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gabon Telecom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 11:03:05.370