You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gabinet lekarski for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Gabinet lekarski from your computerPL-SOFT
. Open here
where you can find out more on PL-SOFT. You can see more info related to Gabinet lekarski at http://www.pl-soft.pl
. Gabinet lekarski is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gabinet lekarski directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Gabinet lekarski is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gabinet lekarski\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.17 MB (12762792 bytes) on disk and is titled Gabinetlekarski.exe.
Gabinet lekarski is comprised of the following executables which take 12.85 MB (13479093
bytes) on disk:
- Gabinetlekarski.exe (12.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
This web page is about Gabinet lekarski version 188.8.131.52
Gabinet lekarski is an application released by the software company PL-SOFT. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Gabinet lekarski is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gabinet lekarski with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gabinet lekarski or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gabinet lekarski". The Gabinet lekarski program will be found very quickly. After you click Gabinet lekarski in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gabinet lekarski, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gabinet lekarski:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pl-soft.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gabinet lekarski\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gabinet lekarski.
8. After uninstalling Gabinet lekarski, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gabinet lekarski which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gabinet lekarski using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gabinet lekarski by PL-SOFT from your computer, nor are we saying that Gabinet lekarski by PL-SOFT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gabinet lekarski supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 08:28:28.580