This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GTarcade for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GTarcade from your systemYOOZOO Games
. More info about YOOZOO Games can be read here
. More details about the software GTarcade can be seen at https://www.gtarcade.com/
. GTarcade is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gtarcade\app folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing GTarcade is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gtarcade\app\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named GTarcade.exe and it has a size of 2.78 MB (2912840 bytes).
GTarcade installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.20 MB (15937528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GTarcade.exe (2.78 MB)
- GTarcadeHelper.exe (1.06 MB)
- gtarhelper.exe (1.96 MB)
- gtarucore.exe (3.45 MB)
- gtaruucore.exe (3.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (543.07 KB)
- GTarExternal.exe (2.01 MB)
This data is about GTarcade version 1.3.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of GTarcade:
...click to view all...
GTarcade is a program offered by the software company YOOZOO Games. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove GTarcade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GTarcade from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GTarcade or simply click the Search feature and type in "GTarcade". If it is installed on your PC the GTarcade program will be found very quickly. After you select GTarcade in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GTarcade, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTarcade:
- The publisher is: https://www.gtarcade.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gtarcade\app\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GTarcade.
8. After uninstalling GTarcade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GTarcade which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GTarcade using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GTarcade by YOOZOO Games from your PC, we are not saying that GTarcade by YOOZOO Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GTarcade in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 08:22:40.377