GTX 3X5 Install Tool
GTX 3X5 Install Tool is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GTX 3X5 Install Tool from your computerGarmin
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Garmin. Please follow http://www.garmin.com/
if you want to read more on GTX 3X5 Install Tool on Garmin's web page. Usually the GTX 3X5 Install Tool program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTX 3X5 Install Tool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for GTX 3X5 Install Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTX 3X5 Install Tool\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled GTX3X5_Install_Tool.exe and it has a size of 1.93 MB (2023424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GTX 3X5 Install Tool. They occupy about 3.80 MB (3987269
bytes) on disk.
- GTX3X5_Install_Tool.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- dpinst-x64.exe (667.33 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (544.83 KB)
This data is about GTX 3X5 Install Tool version 1.0
GTX 3X5 Install Tool is a program marketed by Garmin. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GTX 3X5 Install Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GTX 3X5 Install Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GTX 3X5 Install Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "GTX 3X5 Install Tool". If it is installed on your PC the GTX 3X5 Install Tool program will be found very quickly. After you select GTX 3X5 Install Tool in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GTX 3X5 Install Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTX 3X5 Install Tool:
- The software company is: http://www.garmin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTX 3X5 Install Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GTX 3X5 Install Tool.
8. After uninstalling GTX 3X5 Install Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GTX 3X5 Install Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GTX 3X5 Install Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GTX 3X5 Install Tool by Garmin from your PC, nor are we saying that GTX 3X5 Install Tool by Garmin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GTX 3X5 Install Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:20:34.457