GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5
GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 from your PCqadram software
. You can find out more on qadram software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.qadram.com
to get more facts about GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 on qadram software's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GTMAdmin directory (same installation drive as Windows). GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GTMAdmin\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 729.50 KB (747008 bytes) on disk and is titled gtmadmin.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5. They take 1.34 MB (1404861
bytes) on disk.
- gtmadmin.exe (729.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (642.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05
of GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5.
GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 is an application offered by qadram software. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5". If it exists on your system the GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 program will be found automatically. After you click GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5:
- The software company is: http://www.qadram.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GTMAdmin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5.
8. After uninstalling GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 by qadram software from your PC, nor are we saying that GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 by qadram software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GTMAdmin 1.0 RC5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:47:39.350